The Firm is counsel to several banks and other financial institutions. The Firm drafts and reviews loan documents for secured, unsecured, construction, revolving line of credit, and inventory and accounts receivable financing transactions. The following represent some of the areas in which the Firm’s attorneys are experienced in banking and finance law:
- • Structuring, negotiating, and documenting the transaction.
- • Creating and perfecting security interests in all types of collateral.
- • Assessing state and local tax issues concerning loan transactions.
- • Providing legal opinions and evaluating applicable laws, regulations, codes and ordinances concerning environmental, land use, zoning and related issues.
- • Conducting public records searches and providing title insurance for lenders.
- • Performing due diligence investigations, review and evaluation of corresponding documents and materials.
In addition, the Firm represents its lender and borrower clients in foreclosures and sophisticated loan workouts. We are available to assist you with your financing transactions and are certain that you will find our experience and expertise in banking and finance invaluable. Please contact us at any time to address the legal needs you may have in the banking and finance arena.