The Firm’s attorneys provide a full range of representation and counsel for its corporate and business clients, including entity selection and formation as well as day-to-day business operational issues. The Firm also handles the purchase and sale of businesses, business merger and acquisitions, investments, financing, and joint venture transactions. In its role as attorney, the Firm assists clients with many matters including but not limited to the following:
• The selection and formation of the best and most appropriate business entity.
• Preparation of Partnership, Buy/Sell, Shareholder, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Company. Operating and Joint Venture Agreements to govern the client’s business relationships.
• Advice and analysis of prospective business opportunities, corporate governance issues, reorganizations, acquisitions, affiliation and employee benefit matters.
• Preparation of transactional and annual business operating documentation.
• Preparation, negotiation and closing of stock and asset purchase transactions
• Preparation of sales and services agreements, equipment sale and leasing agreements, software development agreements, independent contractor agreements, franchise, marketing and distribution agreements, and indemnity, confidentiality, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
Further, the Firm takes great pride in its ability to work with the client’s non-legal professionals, including accountants, financial advisors, tax counsel, investment bankers, and insurance consultants regarding tax and estate planning, securities, entity operations, and financing arrangements.
Structuring simple or complex transactions and agreements often requires a resourceful and creative “quarterback” that can see the entire field and who possesses the knowledge and skills to close the transaction. The attorneys at the Firm are well equipped to take on this role. Our considerable experience handling many types of corporate and business transactions enables us to identify the critical issues, anticipate problems and formulate effective and plausible solutions and strategies.
Please call us at any time to schedule a meeting to address any issues you may have regarding your business or a prospective business transaction you may be considering.