The loss of a family member or close friend is painful and distressing. We understand that most clients need to focus on the emotional aspects of the loss and are not prepared to address the legal issues that confront them. The attorneys at the Firm are compassionate yet professional and know how to balance these competing issues and feelings. We offer a comprehensive approach to navigating the probate process in a smooth and efficient manner.
Often upon death real estate owned by a loved one cannot be conveyed until his/her estate is properly probated and a personal representative is appointed. The distribution of assets can be a complicated and sensitive process. However, our attorneys minimize the stress on you and your family and ensure that your best interests are protected.
As probate counsel we take care of:
- Preparing and filing the necessary probate documents with the Probate Court
- Attending all Court hearings
- Filing the required notices and monitoring the applicable creditor period
- Settling outstanding debts of the estate
- Distributing assets
- Inventorying assets
- Preparing and filing applicable conveyance instruments
Contact us today for an appointment with our probate attorneys at the Firm.